About Nicole (Chan) Loeb
- First generation Chinese-American
- Big sister to my brother with Autism.
- Lover of all desserts except for carrot cake
(Do vegetables really belong in dessert?)
- Adventure junkie.
- Hater of carrot cake (Do veggies belong in dessert?)
- Adventure junkie. I hunted with the Hadzabe tribe in Tanzania and was the 112th person to trek the world’s largest cave
My portrait and lifestyle work tells colorful and emotion-evoking stories for commercial brands. My take charge attitude, problem-solving agility, and quirky organization makes being on set fun and efficient.
After graduating with a degree in finance and computer science, I took the biggest risk of my life and quit a very stable career in management consulting to pursue photography.
I cannot imagine doing anything that would make me happier.
J.P. Morgan Chase
Harvard Medical School
Museum of Science
VPR Creative Group
Boston Common Magazine
Room To Grow
Captains of Industry
New York Times
Fine Cacao and Chocolate Institute FCCI
Tiny Spoon Chef
Haymakers For Hope
Chase Sapphire Reserve
Weiss Asset Management